Light therapy is an effective way to treat aging skin. There have been various studies done showing how this treatment improves the look of wrinkles and decreases acne. This is because it kills bacteria, and doctors even say it’s a great alternative to oral medications.
LED facial mask uses red, blue and green light with specific wavelengths to treat your skin condition.
- Red Light (650 – 730 nm Wavelength): Red light is popular for treating fine lines, wrinkles, large pores and scars. It can stimulate collagen production. Collagen is vital for repairing damaged skin tissue and filling in skin imperfections.
- Blue Light (430 – 450 nm Wavelength): Blue light is best for acne treatment. It prevents breakout by destroying acne bacteria beneath the skin before a pimple can form. Blue light can kill 99.9% of bacteria in just 3 treatments. It is painless and has absolutely no side effect. Also, it is 100% FDA approved.
Benefits from light therapy:
- Smoothes fine line and wrinkles
- Reduce crows feet
- Reduce Bacteria
- Reduce sun damaged skin
- Reduce hyper-pigmentation marks
- Reduce appearance of scars
- Reduce pore size
- Reduce redness